Direct Imaging Film
Produce high quality positive and negative masks directly from
your computer and laser printer with Direct Imaging Products!
Our direct imaging translucent film is designed to produce high
image density with superior toner adhesion and optimum transparency.
Using your computer and a laser printer (up to 1800 dpi) or plain
paper copier, you can produce positive and negative line art and
half tones without going through the camera step or secondary chemical
processing. Our film saves time and money in a variety of plate
making applications such as screen printing, sign manufacturing,
plate etching and circuit board layouts.
- 2/side frosted polyester film, available in
- Dimensionally stable.
- Matte surface promotes toner adhesion.
- Resists curling and tearing.
- Excellent contact transparency.
- Archival film base for long term storage.
- A low cost approach to making long lasting durable art.
- Stocked in standard digital printer sheet sizes: 8.5"x11", 8.5"x14", 11"x17"
Product Conversion to Customer Specifications
Grafix® Specializes In Converting Plastic Film & Sheet
To Customer Specification: